Wednesday, January 27, 2021

How to fight, defend and get dismissed traffic ticket in Racine, WI

 

https://www.avvo.com/attorney-answers/53548-wi-jay-nixon-1529181/answers.html?logged_in=true&logged_in=true

I got pulled over for speeding on I-94 on the way back to IL from Milwaukee in Racine County, this was back in June/July last year. They kept postponing and now i finally got a zoom court date in February. I was NOT speeding, didn't want to argue with the officer. What are chances of getting this dismissed? What proof would i need to provide, I had my kids in the car and the officer put wrong info on the ticket saying there was no one in the car.

Assuming that you don’t have a bad record, a well-seasoned lawyer from the area could easily resolve this in favorable fashion, or at least that has always been my experience during the 33 years my office was in Racine. Attempting to represent yourself at a trial there, however, rarely seems to work out for people in my experience.   Either way, good luck! 

No comments: