Monday, June 28, 2021

 Does a case get dismissed when the detective gets caught bold faced lying in the discovery? Caught red handed!!! - Q&A - Avvo

Does a case get dismissed when the detective gets caught bold faced lying in the discovery? Caught red handed!!!

I originally filed a complaint about my computers involving my ex’s adult kids and another gentleman. This took place from Wisconsin to Nevada where somewhere the Detective turn around by the charges on me which are not true. To Advance His abuse of power He stated in the discovery that Someone in my complaint doesn’t even exist. Well now I have 100% evidence that the detective lied got caught bold faced lying and I would like the case dismissed.

Jay K. Nixon, Avvo Rating: 10, Criminal Attorney in Janesville & Kenosha, WI

An officer caught lying should and will face consequences, that doesn't necessarily translate into the rest of the public, whom he represents, receiving the collective punishment of dismissal, particularly of a major case such as a homicide. In minor matters, however, many judges still might see dismissal as a proper resolution. Talk to your lawyer since your outcome could be anywhere in between. Certainly, a lie should and usually will get you a better offer, if handled correctly by your lawyer.

No comments: